The SimplyHome Check-in Service and Responder App enable providers, families, and caregivers to streamline client care from any mobile device. Make sure your clients receive the support they need to live independently. Optimize schedules, assign tasks to caregivers, and foster accountability through time- and location-stamped documentation.
Who do we consider?
- Care organizations and home health providers who utilize staff in multiple locations
- Care organizations and home health providers who serve clients with chronic health issues or other issues that need to be monitored and checked on frequently
- Residential service providers who are seeking to streamline staffing patterns without sacrificing quality of care
- Providers or families who need the ability to verify that staff were on location and that services were provided to an individual within a certain time frame
What will we achieve?
- Verifying and documenting when staff arrive at a location
- Documenting staff’s completion of tasks at a location
- Access to insight over time regarding staff tasks, client’s support needs, and staff reliability
- Reduction of onsite staffing for “just in case” situations
What technology do we use?
- SimplyHome Check-in Service and Responder App (includes both the Responder App and the secure web portal for managing check-ins)
- SimplyHome check-in beacons (Bluetooth technology for location verification)
One Provider’s Story
Before using the SimplyHome Responder App, one New York City provider kept track of staff visits to multiple client residences with pen and paper. This method often was unwieldy and unreliable for both the staff and the supervisors, sometimes resulting in miscommunication and confusion.
By using the Responder App on their smartphones, staff members are now able to document time- and location-stamped check-ins by using our location verification beacons. Upon checking in, staff have immediate access to assigned tasks scheduled for that location and client (such as helping with meal preparation, medication routines, or household tasks).
This provider is now able to create reports detailing staff check-ins (stamped with location, date, and time), allowing them to analyze peak hours and peak days of staff needs, whether each location is staffed sufficiently, and the time frames (initial check-in, tasks accomplished, and duration) of each staff visit. The reports from the Check-in Service portal enable the provider to streamline schedules and optimize staffing, promoting greater attention to clients and reducing stress and pressure on staff members.
Ready to explore this solution? Learn more about the Check-in Service from SimplyHome.