The SimplyHome Check-in Service and Responder App enable providers, families, and caregivers to streamline client care from any mobile device. Make sure your clients receive the support they need to live independently. Optimize schedules, assign tasks to caregivers, and foster accountability through time- and location-stamped documentation.
Who do we consider?
- Care organizations and home health providers who utilize staff in multiple locations
- Care organizations and home health providers who serve clients with chronic health issues or other issues that need to be monitored and checked on frequently
- Residential service providers who are seeking to streamline staffing patterns without sacrificing quality of care
- Providers or families who need the ability to verify that staff were on location and that services were provided to an individual within a certain time frame
What will we achieve?
- Verifying and documenting when staff arrive at a location
- Documenting staff’s completion of tasks at a location
- Access to insight over time regarding staff tasks, client’s support needs, and staff reliability
- Reduction of onsite staffing for “just in case” situations
What technology do we use?
- SimplyHome Check-in Service and Responder App
- SimplyHome check-in beacons (a form of Bluetooth technology)
One Provider’s Story
Prior to using our SimplyHome Responder App, one New York provider kept track of staff visits to client residences with pen and paper. By using our app, staff members were able to record time-stamped check-ins to a geographical location and have immediate access to assigned tasks scheduled for that location and client (such as taking medications, preparing meals, or assisting with household tasks).
The provider received reports detailing staff check-ins (stamped with location, date, and time), allowing them to analyze peak hours and peak days of staff needs, whether each location was staffed sufficiently, and the timeliness (initial check-in and duration) of each staff visit. The reports enabled the provider to streamline their staffing schedules, promoting greater attention to clients and reducing stress and pressure on staff members.