SimplyHome for Providers
Successful integration of technology begins with planning and preparation. We want to make the process easy for you to get started. Here are our suggestions of steps you can take prior to integrating new products and services:
- Create a technology team and select a primary contact
- Connect with local agencies and your funding source(s) to let them know you are enhancing your service model
- Visit other providers and programs that are already integrating technology as a natural support
- Research your state's Medicaid waivers to determine if and how enabling/assistive technology is covered
- Determine if your organization would benefit from additional education, consultation, and/or coaching related to implementing technology
- Complete the SimplyHome Organizational Assessment Form.
Whether you want to learn more about our technology or are interested in enhancing your business model, working with SimplyHome begins with a conversation. We believe in listening to you, just as we listen to those we serve.
As a part of this step, we'll create a summary report that offers suggestions based on your organizational self-assessment. We find this helps providers target the areas they want to enhance as they integrate technology into their service model.
We keep the lines of communication open to answer any questions you might have and help you navigate the funding options in your state. And when you're ready, we move into discussing products and services that can become a part of your organization's natural support system.
Just like you, we want this process to be person-centered. Utilizing your program assessment and our technology intake process, we explore each individual's priorities, concerns, and preferences for how they want to live.
We then designed a customized system for your review. Once you've confirmed the design and signed the quote, we begin programming and preparing for installation.
Integrating technology involves more than installing equipment. It can also include:
- Updating policies and procedures
- Educating staff, individuals, and families
- Collaborating with community partners
- Navigating funding streams
For providers, we not only offer customized technology products, but also provide customized services like online education and onsite consultation.
We want to support you and the individuals you serve in making this transition take place as smoothly as possible. Through excellent customer service and individualized tech support, we are available 24/7, if needed.
Technology evolves, people evolve, and services evolve. As a result, ongoing assessment becomes a critical part of the process. The data from our technology can assist you in evaluating an individual's level of independence, updating Individualized Service Plans, and enhancing direct support services. For our part, we will be here to update current technology systems and prepare you for what's next on the horizon.
Let's get started.
Ready to start the process? Connect with our team to find the solution that's right for you.
Choose to complete an Organizational Assessment, or learn more about our Education & Consultation Services.