Education & Consultation
Integrating technology solutions is critical to your organization’s success, and requires much more than installation. Whether it’s the latest mobile device, a new tablet, or smart home equipment, the integration of technology requires assessing your business operations, educating your staff, and evaluating your programming.
Our Education & Consultation services empower your organization to coordinate client services and technology effectively and efficiently.
Our specialists will guide you through an organizational self-assessment, custom recommendations, onsite and/or online education, direct care management, and transition services. The result? A system of person-centered services that encourages all individuals to reach their fullest potential.
SimplyHome offers three levels of training and consultation:
- Education & Consultation: Essential Package
- Education & Consultation: Enhanced Package
- Education & Consultation: Customized Package
Pricing varies depending on SimplyHome's Organizational Assessment.
SimplyHome combines evidence-based practical recommendations with customized instruction to support your organization as you navigate transitions in programming, operations, and funding. SimplyHome and our affiliated companies provide management, oversight, and support to active facilities and services from Alaska to South Carolina and Wisconsin to Hawaii.
- Custom recommendations report based on your organization’s readiness to use technology
- Training and education through our online learning management system
- Opportunities for onsite visits, education, consultation, and annual program assessments
- Connect with other service providers and administrators with proven track records and model programs
Sample Education Modules:
- Person-Centered Planning with Technology: Implementing Best Practices
- Planning and Assessment: Focusing on the Priorities, Strengths and Concerns of Each Person
- Utilizing State and Medicaid Funding for Assistive Technology services
- Developing Policies and Procedures for Integrating Technology
Just as your organization assesses individuals prior to developing service plans, SimplyHome’s process begins with a self-assessment process that we help you to complete. We then design an educational and consultative report and service package tailored to your organization.
SimplyHome and its affiliated company, Community Management Initiative, Inc. (CMI), specialize in corporate revitalization and service model implementation through consultation and direct management. Having owned and operated long-term care facilities, intermediate care facilities, and community-based residential programs since 1989, we understand both the barriers to and benefits of change. Our experience uniquely qualifies us to provide education and consultation services to empower your organization’s operations, programs, and business models.
Our team includes a diverse group of professionals, enabling a unique, holistic approach to education and consultation. Our areas of expertise include:
- Business development and management
- Engineering and technology development
- Care management and service planning
- Education, staff development, and adult learning