Education & Consultation
Empowering organizations for community supported living
Is your organization ready for technology? In our experience, organizations that succeed in technology integration all begin with the same first step: education. Administrators, program managers, and direct support personnel have noted that by starting with education, they are better prepared to implement new practices around technology and to address issues as they arise. Our customized service packages enable providers to select the level of education and consultation that is the best fit for their organization.
Education & Consultation services empower your organization to coordinate client services and technology effectively and efficiently. Our specialists will guide you through an organizational self-assessment, custom recommendations, on-site and/or online education, direct care management, and transition services. The result? A system of person-centered services that encourages all individuals to reach their fullest potential.
Education: Tailored to Fit Your Needs
Our online learning management system (LMS) does so much more than train organizations on new information and skills. We named it Innovate because it introduces new patterns of thinking in a creative and interactive learning process. Innovate's learning modules, stories, videos, and printable resources are practical and applicable for staff, families, community partners, and the individuals who are receiving services.
In addition to our customizable learning management system, we also offer webinar-based and on-site instruction. Webinars are scheduled through an online conference service and can be recorded for your organization's future use. On-site sessions usually involve education for staff, families, and/or community partners as well as additional on-site consultation.
Consultation: Put Our Experience to Work
SimplyHome and its affiliated company, Community Management Initiative, Inc. (CMI), specialize in corporate revitalization and service model implementation through consultation and direct management. Having owned and operated long-term care facilities, intermediate care facilities, and community-based residential programs since 1989, we understand both the barriers to and benefits of change. Our experience uniquely qualifies us to provide education and consultation services to empower your organization’s operations, programs, and business models.
Our team includes a diverse group of professionals, enabling a unique, holistic approach to education and consultation. Our areas of expertise include:
* Business development and management
* Engineering and technology development
* Care management and service planning
* Education, staff development, and adult learning
SimplyHome offers three levels of education and consultation:
- Education & Consultation: Essential Package
- Education & Consultation: Enhanced Package
- Education & Consultation: Customized Package
Pricing varies depending on SimplyHome's Organizational Assessment.
More About Our Services
SimplyHome combines evidence-based practical recommendations with customized instruction to support your organization as you navigate transitions in programming, operations, and funding. SimplyHome and our affiliated companies provide management, oversight, and support to active facilities and services from Alaska to South Carolina and Wisconsin to Hawaii.
- Custom recommendations report based on your organization’s readiness to use technology
- Customized courses through our online learning management system
- Opportunities for on-site visits, education, consultation, and annual program assessments
- Connect with other service providers and administrators with proven track records and model programs
Sample Education Modules:
- Person-Centered Planning with Technology: Implementing Best Practices
- Planning and Assessment: Focusing on the Priorities, Strengths and Concerns of Each Person
- Utilizing State and Medicaid Funding for Assistive Technology services
- Developing Policies and Procedures for Integrating Technology
Just as your organization assesses individuals prior to developing service plans, SimplyHome’s process begins with a self-assessment process that we help you to complete. We then design an educational and consultative report and service package tailored to your organization.